Sunday, December 25, 2011

The story of Mr. Gardens and Nightingale


A gardener caring for his garden with a very thorough and vigorous. He planted a variety of beautiful and fragrant flowers. Although it has been berusialanjut gardener, but every morning, before sunrise, he was always walking in his garden and enjoy the fresh air in the garden. Every morning, he was a walk in the grass and around the beautiful flowers and enjoy the fresh morning atmosphere. Hence also the old planters seemed always cheerful and radiant.

Planters were friends who knew him as a jovial and be happy. Just like most people, planters argued that people who get up and running for several minutes in between the flowers and fresh plants, then he will not get old and always happy.

Planters were plucked many flowers, but among all the flowers that were there, he was very impressed with the scent of red roses. He said the flowers are very fragrant and beautiful flowers than others. Every day he noticed the flowers were red roses and enjoy the fragrance. In his heart he said, "The nightingale is true if the likes of red roses. Because of the interest it gives pleasure and joy of its own soul."

One day, before sunrise, the usual planters were a walk in his garden and came to the set of her favorite red roses. With surprise he saw a nightingale was plucking the leaves one by one his favorite flower. After that, the nightingale was singing as if singing cheerful then re-leaf plucked one by one the red roses. Until finally the whole leaf of red roses was gone.

The old planters saw it all. On the one hand he was happy to see the joy of the nightingale, but on the other hand he was very sad to see what happened to his favorite flower. Not long after, the nightingale was aware that the planters have long looked at him. He also flew out of the orchard.

In his heart, planters old man said, "Bulbul entitled to like red roses, but why he should pull out all its leaves, not flowers to enjoy the fragrance? This is not true, I who planted the flowers, why the nightingale should ruin it? "

The next day, he saw the nightingale was singing among the rose leaves strewn on the ground. The planters are angry and said, "The punishment is a nightingale who abuse the freedom cage." The old planters had set a trap around the roses to catch the nightingale. The bird was caught. Then the old planters to the nightingale said, "You do not appreciate your freedom, so now you have to be in this cage so that you know what punishment should you receive for destroying my rose interested." 

However, the nightingale replied, "O friends, we were both very fond of red roses. You plant it and you made ​​me feel good, instead, you can enjoy singing melodious by me. I also want to be free like you, can take a stroll in the garden. What are the reasons you trapping me? If you want to hear my song, then the nest is your garden, and I'll sing all day and night. If you possess another reason to lock me, then say so. "

Planters old man replied, "I do not deny what you said about your singing. But you have damaged my happyness by destroying my favorite roses. When you can fly freely, as if you were going out of control and ruin my flowers. This punishment I give because you have abused your freedom, and also that this be a lesson for other birds. " Hearing this, nightingale said, "O old man, you're not fair. You've hurt my heart and soul. So you're talking about punishment? Do you not think that your sin is greater? I just ruin a flower, while you're hurting. "

Nightingale is very surprising answers the old planters. He also decided to release the nightingale's. The little bird then said, "Because you have done me good, I will repay you. Dig the ground where you stand." The old planters then dig the ground where he stood. He found a gold plate. Then he said, "Wahal nightingale, I wonder, why you can find the gold plates that are under my feet, but you're not aware of the trap under your own feet?"

The nightingale replied, "In this case there are two reasons. First, although knowledgeable, but very likely we are stuck in a condition that we do not expect that we call with destiny. Secondly, I do not like gold, and therefore I did not notice when I see it. But so great I love the red roses, so I'm not aware of a trap under my feet. You know, all that much to make someone suffer, even excessive love. "

1 comment:

Write Your Comment Here